Correct me if I'm wrong, but the first papers to stop reporting R-anything were
XFEL ones so I assumed it was a particularly bad estimator of data quality for
those expt's ;-

With a more normal expt, again correct this if it's wrong, the problems with
R-merge only throw it off by a few percent?

Cheers, Jon.C.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile