We are looking to recruit a post-doc with a solid background in structural
biology, molecular biology or methods development
(crystallography/spectroscopy) to join our team investigating the molecular
mechanisms leading to the formation of cataracts.

You will join myself and Dr. Yvonne Nyathi at the University of Bradford. This
project is highly interdisciplinary and there are opportunities to develop your
own research interests while learning new skills and applying to them to an
important clinical target. This project will involve working closely with
scientists at Diamond Light Source, EMBL@PetraIII and Eli-beamlines and so the
ability to travel is highly desirable.  The project is funded for 1 year with
the possibility of an extension. Full support will be provided to candidates
wishing to apply for individual post-doctoral fellowships during this time.

For more information please contact myself at b.yor...@bradford.ac.uk.

Full Job Description and application process can be found on the University of
Bradford Website: https://jobs.bradford.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=HR0120595