Hmmm - very puzzling..
One expects the <B> for the atoms to more or less match the Wilson B for
the data sets..

There are some mini bugs which can mislead you.
Is your average a mean or an RMS value? RMS ones can be hugely inflated if
you have a few crazily high Bs and the refinement programs can output
these. A misplaced LYS can give B factors >>200 - the software is trying to
tell you the atoms are not there - but the average B value calculations
don't know that!

Then if you have refined using TLS the "B factor" associated with each atom
is rather poorly defined. Is it a ad on the the vibration described by the
TLS or not?
And I am sure there are other aberrations I haven't thought of..

Then there is the issue of the initial scaling. Typically we scale all
batches to the first for a crystal believing that will be the most ordered..
If you scaled all data sets together you would expect them all then to have
more or less the same overall Wilson B.

Interesting challenges but the <B> values you quote are bizarre. I presume
all the models are the same?
Eleanor