I have never met a computational chemist who did not "notice" when a side chain is modeled as more than one conformer.

-James Holton
MAD Scientist

On 3/31/2023 8:31 AM, Olga Moroz wrote:
Hi everyone,

I always thought it is better to truncate so that biologists looking at the structures are not misled?
Not sure it the best aproach though...

Olga