On 10/12/2016 2:22 PM, Walter F.J. Mueller wrote:

I detected that links I had to previous postings where invalid. Looking at

I see that the archives before November 2014 are lost. When I look into the
WayBackMachine I see

that between October 25th. 2014 and January 3rd, 2015 some incident
happened which wiped out the archives before November 2014.

How comes that the 'classical computing' lost it's memory ??

        With best regards,   Walter

P.S.: It's a bit astonishing to me that a list like cctech, which is
      in some ways about history, has lost it's own history, and even
      doesn't seem to care about it
I don't think the PS applies.  I sent you my archive via PM.

I don't know how the links on the archive pages are set up, but editing and adding it back there in a form that matches what pipermail has done is probably the problem.

I didn't capture from 9/2012 thru the Oct 2014 date, if someone has those saved or for that matter thru present complete month, I'd appreciate that.