> On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:58 AM, emanuel stiebler <e...@e-bbes.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> anybody has any experience with that:
> http://www.drem.info/
> ?

Yes, I'm currently in the process of getting the DREM working with a Tandy 6000
and Xenix.  I can format and I can do MFM reads but I am currently having an
issue with CRC checks during writes which are failing for the Tandy's WD1010
controller.  I think it's an easy fix so I'm in contact with the DREM team and
hopefully it will be going well soon.  I'll keep you updated.  Overall, I think
it's a pretty solid product and a great solution to the dwindling supply of
working MFM drives.  Plus, backups are super easy with the SD card  support.
And the detailed logging allowed me to easily pinpoint the issue with the CRC