On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Mouse wrote:
Yes, and it must not be in the Reply-To: field because in normal
cases, this field is the one used for replying, and I want to reply
to the list, and only to the list.

...that's sure what this sounds like.  If so, I have little sympathy
for your position.

So you say the Reply-To: field is to be ignored although in all other contexts it is preferred over the From: field. Say what you want, I don't understand that.

Quotes from RFC 5322:
"
   The "From:" field specifies the author(s) of the message,
   that is, the mailbox(es) of the person(s) or system(s) responsible
   for the writing of the message.
[...]
   The originator fields also provide the information required when
   replying to a message.  When the "Reply-To:" field is present, it
   indicates the address(es) to which the author of the message suggests
   that replies be sent.  In the absence of the "Reply-To:" field,
   replies SHOULD by default be sent to the mailbox(es) specified in the
   "From:" field unless otherwise specified by the person composing the
   reply.

   In all cases, the "From:" field *SHOULD NOT* contain any mailbox that
   does not belong to the author(s) of the message.  See also section
   3.6.3 for more information on forming the destination addresses for a
   reply.
"

And cctalk@... is neither responsible for the writing of the message nor does it belong to the author of the message. But replies should be directed there, so there should be a Reply-To: field containing cctalk@... and the From: field should contain the author's address.

EOD from my part ;-)

Christian