On 5/21/17 8:51 AM, Rob Doyle via cctalk wrote:

> How 'bout a brand new J11-based board for oldie S-100 systems?

Reinventing incompatible I/O for existing operating systems.

Maybe if they wrote a new unencumbered OS, but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't get why they abandoned their original Eurocard form factor for
something truly
braindead.

Linear regulators on every card is stupid in the era of high efficiency
switchers.

Now he's talking about Multibus, so he can use all of those 8" SMD disk and
Pertec tape controller boards. Maybe my boxes of that junk will be worth
something now.