On 07/01/2017 02:12 PM, Adam Sampson via cctalk wrote:
Jules Richardson via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> writes:

Google suggests that they might be 7/32", but I'm not sure; that's
less of a common size (vs. 3/16" or 1/4", say) - I'm not even sure I
could find a driver like that around here.

Yes, they're 7/32", but in a narrow hole that means some bits won't
reach.

Hmm, well I'll see what I can find when I go into town in a little bit - looking at websites for local stores though it seems I'm probably not going to have any luck with a 7/32" driver.

It does look like I can get a 7/32" socket for a couple of bucks, though - so maybe I'll go that route for now and just shave it down a little with the bench grinder. It can live on the shelf with the homebrew Mac case dismantling tool ;)

cheers

Jules