On 7/2/17 2:15 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:

> Some brands have suffered badly under the shadow of acquisition.   Klein
> used to be the best source for small pliers and cutters, but my
> experience with them lately has not demonstrated that.

Xcelite was never the greatest stuff in the world, but you can see the
progression
to garbage with each company that bought the name. They claim to be make in the
US
but I have a tough time beleiving it.

My latest adventure was trying to find a circlip pliers to lube the bearing on
a Boxer
fan. Finally bought a Knipex 48 11 J0 which was a decent tool at a medium
price. Anything
cheaper was worthless crap.