On 07/28/2017 12:21 PM, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
So the vertical range of the signal is about 0-5V (about 2V per division) ,
I can't remember the timebase though, but I think it was about 0.1us per
division. I will do it again (later) with more info. The signal was found on
a data pin of the 80286.

Very common on some systems for data bus lines to float when no data is being sent. So, when the CPU is reading from RAM or ROM, or sending data, the lines are driven, but when the CPU is processing instructions and data the lines may be left to float. So, that trace can't be said to be CLEARLY wrong. It does look a bit odd, however.

Jon