I have the whole archive, but you'd have to tell me which files you need.
Note that most files from ftp.compaq.com are still available on
ftp://ftp.hp.com/ (including all softpaqs).

You should be able to install Windows 98 without any special drivers, and
then use Google to find the specific drivers that are missing.
driverguide.com and driverscollection.com etc. are your friend.