Van: Noel Chiappa via cctalk<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Verzonden: zaterdag 16 september 2017 01:04
Aan: cctalk@classiccmp.org<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
CC: j...@mercury.lcs.mit.edu<mailto:j...@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Onderwerp: DEC H9xx rack parts needed

Hi, does anyone have any spare "pivot bushings" for the DEC H9xx series
cabinets (H950, H960, etc)? (These are the short pieces with a conical top
which fit over the hinge pins, at the bottom.) I need at least one to hang a
back door which I have.

If nobody has any, they'd be easy to machine, so I might look into having a
run made by some local machinists.  (I do have a lathe, but have little lathe
experience, so machining one of those myself is probably out of my range.)  If
it's someone with a CNC lathe/etc, I could probably get more made for little
more than materials cost. If none turn up in response to this, I'll ask on the
list about interest before I set off to find a machinist.

I could also use some more of the pins (particularly the kind with the hole
drilled through them to take a roll pin), if anyone has any of those spare.

Thanks!

        Noel

Hi Noel,
I am going to my “museum” this afternoon, and will check.
I am prety sure, I can help (and return a favor)  😊

Greetz,
Henk