Van: Noel Chiappa via cctalk<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Verzonden: zaterdag 16 september 2017 15:52
Aan: cctalk@classiccmp.org<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
CC: j...@mercury.lcs.mit.edu<mailto:j...@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Onderwerp: Re: DEC H9xx rack parts needed

    > does anyone have any spare "pivot bushings" for the DEC H9xx series
    > cabinets (H950, H960, etc)? (These are the short pieces with a conical
    > top which fit over the hinge pins, at the bottom.)
    > I could also use some more of the pins (particularly the kind with the
    > hole drilled through them to take a roll pin)

Someone asked for an image of these; here:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/jpg/H9xxPinBushing.jpg

is one. The pin in the picture is the kind without the hole at one end, but
they are otherwise identical. (Ignore the retaining ring on the pin; those
are easy to get, my local hardware store has them.)

        Noel

Got the pivot bushing here in front of me, it’s yours.
I am pretty sure I have one or two pins *with* a hole at one end,
but I remember they are not perfectly straight. You will have to
hammer them a bit to straighten them.
I will check whether I can find those two pins, and send them
to you in a “bubble envelop” marked as “old metal pivot parts”.

Greetz,
Henk