I've used the TU58 emulation on my MINC-11 connected to SLU1, no problem (I
use it to move software between SIMH and the real hardware). But I gather
that the other question is how to set up SLU1, and it looks like that's
answered.  Yes, it will map to DD0 in RT-11, if memory serves.  It's been a
while since I set that up....  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Principal Investigator, "Reflections on Early Computing and Social Change",
UW IRB #42619

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."