On Wed, 21 Dec 2022, Chris via cctalk wrote:
Well there doesn't seem to be a great deal of activity these days, I has thought the suggestion about relaxing the rules might need discussing. I know there are people still using Windows 2003 puters, or a near equivalent based on XP? But that's entirely irrelevant, as I'm quite sure you could find someone out there still utilizing an 8088/286/386. Of course that's the discretion of the sysop. As it stands there's at least 1 opinion for every ahole attached to the person who types on this board. Whateber. The way I see it dang obsolete shouldd be open for discussion.

To summarize:  "On-Topic" == "Dang obsolete"