I was not disagreeing with you.
I thought that "dang obsolete" was an amusing wording; and applies to most of my interests.

These days, doing web browsing, email, and transcoding video, I use a bunch of XP and Win7 machines, but my heart, and nostalgia, are with older stuff.

in the process of having to downsize considerably, I gave away my N* Horizon, my TRS80s, and most of everything else.
Soon, I will pack up my Poqets and OQOs.
I am soon going to give the rest of my Leicas and large format cameras to an old friend.

I doubt that any "definition" could really be adequate to pin down the topics to the fun stuff.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com