Yes, I've used sigrok and sat on their IRC channel for quite a while.
I've used the gpib analyser and extended a DMM driver to cover the hp34401A.
The logic analyser client is probably the best application and is
comparable with Saleae's own client. The streaming cli clients are also
good, but I think the scope client is behind Zonenberg's glscopeclient.

Sigrok is generally pretty good but is suffering developer shortage at
present. The code quality is very good so this doesn't create a bug fixing
issue  but it does mean some recent feature additions haven't made it to
the mainstream. If you (or anyone) has a taste for code reviewing I believe
you'd be very welcome to help.

I've also seen a recent patch to make it easier to use out-of-tree drivers
for this very reason. I don't know much about that but it's an op[tion if
you want to use the rasbperry pico as an acquisition engine.

Open source and cross-platform  credentials are excellent : in fact this
causes a slight problem,  as the Cypress FX3 which would otherwise be a
good candidate as an acquisition engine can only be shipped with
closed-source proprietary blobs, which stops it being used by sigrok.

Any errors in the above are my own..