> I can't help with the mirror, but maybe I can help with the old
> spinning
> plastic that I have related to ProLiants and / or StorageWorks stuff.
>
> Please clarify what you're looking for and I'll see if anything I have
> is germane.

Hi Grant,

I am currently looking for the following:

Firmware for the MSL5000 Tape Library (version 5.20). The file name would be
something like Nextgen_520.bin. The MSL5000 is a rebranded Overland library.
Apparently you could have used the original Overland firmware in the MSL5000 as
well but Overland doesn't have any of the info/files up on that model any more
either after the merger with Tandenberg...

The manual for the SW5450 Switch Manual and any FW updates (not sure if there
was any).
Any FW later then 1.01 for the SW332x series of dual speed switches.

TIA!

-Ali