> I'm watching a video talking about Protoweb and one of the ftp sites
> that they are talking about is ftp.compaq.com.
>
> The video in question is:
>
> Link - Protoweb - Reviving the '90s Internet! (Overview & Demo)
>   - https://youtu.be/1FSd-XhGLqk
>
> I'm interested in checking out Protoweb for various reasons, but I
> figured that I'd let you, and fellow cctalk subscribers, know about the
> ftp.compaq.com archive.

Grant,

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get to the actual
archive on protoweb. I am sure it is some sort of config problem on my end. I
will have to play with it some more this weekend. TBH I would be surprised that
they have an older mirror/more complete mirror. Archive.org actually has an ok
selection of crawls from Compaq.com but they of course never got any files from
the FTP.

-Ali