On 7/10/23 1:18 PM, Ali wrote:
Hi Grant,

Hi Ali,

I am currently looking for the following:

Firmware for the MSL5000 Tape Library (version 5.20). The file name
would be something like Nextgen_520.bin. The MSL5000 is a rebranded
Overland library. Apparently you could have used the original
Overland firmware in the MSL5000 as well but Overland doesn't have
any of the info/files up on that model any more either after the
merger with Tandenberg...

The manual for the SW5450 Switch Manual and any FW updates (not sure
if there was any).

Any FW later then 1.01 for the SW332x series of dual speed switches.

I happened to have my CD binders out yesterday looking for something else and paid attention as I flipped past the Compaq CDs (having recently seen / replied to this thread).

It seems as if all the CDs that I have are Compaq SmartStart CDs, likely for the various ProLiants that I've had over the years. I think there was a firmware maintenance CD that was also for the ProLiants.

Do you think that there is any chance that the tape library software / firmware would be on them?

If so I can get them back out and search them. But I'd like to have a better idea what I'm looking for before embarking on such a search.

I am happy to (slowly over the next week?) do so if you think it's worthwhile for me to do so.

TIA!
You're welcome.

Please let me know if you think it's worth my while to search or at least generate a directory listing to provide for and to you for your searching.

Grant. . . .