Swift,
I would really like to see a build on current version of AIX 7.2 since IBM has
said they will support it for the next decade, HPUX I can take or leave if you
can manage, but i would also prefer that to be 11.31. As for compilers, I would
just go for the safe option for now, gcc, it will be easier to debug any issues
with that and then you could move on to the daring stuff. This isn't my
project, but when it comes to platform support, I ask myself 3 questions:
1. Is it still updated?
2. Will it cause bitrot/ifdef hell/ is it standards compliant?
3. Will someone maintain it and verify it works?

So i dont have anything against, say, unixware being readded, but it should be
Xinuos's most recent 2018 edition, not something ancient.

Thank you for your time,
-Chase