On 6 July 2011 15:26, Syed Asad Rahman <s9a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I too agree that exceptions should be problem related rather than module
> related.

This is fine, I don't have strong arguments on either choice, just having
something agreed, so that
1) it is more or less clear for a new developer what exception to use
2) ensure easy tracking where the exception comes from (hopefully modules
are problem oriented themselves)

Guess the final decision will be a mixed approach.
Nina