Hi again everyone,

I submitted my application to GSoC, with the first point that Sam mentioned,
about building and improving the pathfinding algorithms and steering
behaviour. This is not my final application, but I wanted to keep it updated
because the deadline is coming, I think I'm going to edit it in order to
complete the requirements that you requested and, of course, I want to be
sure which of the to proposals that I liked is better. I think that the
pathfinding and steering is better to the project, but I want to hear
opinions. If you have comments about it or whatever, please let me know.

Henry