Hi! I'm fully interested on the first point, I posted a thread about AI too,
I'm not sure if you read about it, my name is Henry. Anyway, I want to work
on it, I think I can improve this implementation and add new features too.
I'm going to check this carefully this week. If you have any question or
comment please let me know.

Henry