Le 15/01/2014 16:25, Mark Nelson a écrit :
On 01/15/2014 09:22 AM, Cedric Lemarchand wrote:
Hello guys,

What about arm hardware ? did someone already use some like Viridis ?

http://www.boston.co.uk/solutions/viridis/viridis-4u.aspx

Afaik, the boston solution was based on Calxeda gear...

http://www.boston.co.uk/press/2013/10/boston-limited-partners-with-calxeda-and-inktank-to-deliver-transformative-ceph-based-storage.aspx

Having said that, I think Ceph on ARM will still be very interesting in the future.
This is exactly why I ask ;-), housing cost is now more about per/watt needs than per/square meter or per/bandwidth use, moreover with actual chassis and hard drives size, that offer a very hight ratio of usable To/U.

Did you have any usefull information about the state of the work and the difficulty of using Ceph on arm platform ?

Regards,

Cédric

--
Cédric