On 12/17/2014 02:58 AM, Bryson McCutcheon wrote:
Is there a good work around if our SSDs are not handling D_SYNC very well? We invested a ton of money into Samsung 840 EVOS and they are not playing well with D_SYNC. Would really appreciate the help!

Just in case it's linked with the recent performance issue: are they upgraded/refreshed with the latest firmware?
(http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/pc-peripherals/solid-state-drive/ssd-840-evo/MZ-7TE1T0BW)

I have EVOs too, what to you mean by "not playing well with D_SYNC"? Is there something I can test on my side to compare results with you, as I have mine flashed?