On 2016-10-18T12:46:48, John Spray <jsp...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I've suggested a solution here:
> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17604
> This is probably going to be a bit of a subjective thing in terms of
> whether people find it useful or find it to be annoying noise, so I'd
> be interested in feedback from people currently running cephfs.

I'm not adding much new value here, but, yes.

Being warned that we're in a degraded mode where the next failure might
cause an outage would be very useful. Maybe that's even worth flagging
as a separate health level.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284
(AG N├╝rnberg)