Almost...

Il 01/03/2018 16:17, Heðin Ejdesgaard Møller ha scritto:
Hello,

I would like to point out that we are running ceph+redundant iscsiGW's,
connecting the LUN's to a esxi+vcsa-6.5 cluster with Red Hat support.

We did encountered a few bumps on the road to production, but those got
fixed by Red Hat engineering and are included in the rhel7.5 and 4.17
kernel.

I can recommend having a look at https://github.com/open-iscsi if you
want to contribute on the userspace side.

Regards
Heðin Ejdesgaard
Synack Sp/f

Direct: +298 77 11 12