Hi!

Am 02.03.18 um 13:27 schrieb Federico Lucifredi:

We do speak to the Xen team every once in a while, but while there is interest in adding Ceph support on their side, I think we are somewhat down the list of their priorities.

Maybe things change with XCP-ng (https://xcp-ng.github.io). Now as Citrix is removing features from 7.3 and cutting off users of the free version, this project looks very interesting (Trying to be what CentOS is/was to RHEL).

And they have Ceph RBD support on their ideas list already.

Cheers,

Martin