On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, Sebastian Moeller wrote:

Hi Mikael,

since coke overhead seems to work, you can switch back to link layer none or set the overhead to 0 again. Thanks for testing this, which helps getting sqm-scripts into better shape, but will not be helpful fur your tests. In case you want to try fancy options for cake the advances qdisc option strings in the queue discipline tab should work (caveat no error checking so one typo and the qdisc will most likely not be set-up properly).

What I would like to get working is that it builds a fully working image out of the box. I have a problem with this, I believe it's because the ceropackages and openwrt standard packages have overlapping names:

#openwrt/feeds$ grep -i sqm-scripts *
grep: cero: Is a directory
cero.index:Depends: +libc +SSP_SUPPORT:libssp +USE_GLIBC:librt
+USE_GLIBC:libpthread lua luci-base +sqm-scripts
cero.index:Source-Makefile: feeds/cero/net/sqm-scripts/Makefile
cero.index:Package: sqm-scripts
grep: cero.tmp: Is a directory
grep: luci: Is a directory
grep: luci.tmp: Is a directory
grep: management: Is a directory
grep: management.tmp: Is a directory
grep: packages: Is a directory
packages.index:Depends: +libc +SSP_SUPPORT:libssp +USE_GLIBC:librt
+USE_GLIBC:libpthread lua luci-base +sqm-scripts
packages.index:Source-Makefile: feeds/packages/net/sqm-scripts/Makefile
packages.index:Package: sqm-scripts
grep: packages.tmp: Is a directory
grep: routing: Is a directory
grep: routing.tmp: Is a directory
grep: targets: Is a directory
grep: targets.tmp: Is a directory
grep: telephony: Is a directory
grep: telephony.tmp: Is a directory

How can I tell which one of these actually is included? Tried moving the feed statement so ceropackages was first but that doesn't seem to have helped, I still get OpenWrt regular sqm-scripts (no cake in luci-app-sqm).

#openwrt/feeds$ find . -name luci-app-sqm
./packages/net/luci-app-sqm
./cero/luci/luci-app-sqm

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se