On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, Sebastian Moeller wrote:

Good work-around; not a real solution as sqm_logger() will also add "SQM:”. I think the solution most likely is to remove line 155 completely. But weirdly this seems to work with cerowrt…

May I suggest a wrapper around the logger part that handles this case, ie if the string is empty? Because when the string is empty and it gets stuck, luci just waits and waits and waits. I mean, this specific case can be fixed, but for the future it would be more robust if this error case can't happen at all.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se