I don't understand why Americans must be so barbaric and warmongering.
Everyone wants a gun...rocket launchers...all sorts of stuff.

It's just ridiculous...the days of the wild wild west are gone, and no
citizen group can go against the Army anyway, so the whole militia
thing is a moot point.

I mean..it all ties into the society and its ills. Like abortion.
Americans kill babies...did you know that? yeah..that's legal there as
well.

So you get a lot of people just being gun toting baby killers. *nod* *nod*

And then...on top of all that...we have Iraq.

And...it all goes back to the guns when you really get down to it.


On 3/14/07, Heald, Timothy J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway we have some newbs on here, at we haven't done this one in a
> while, I figure it's about time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Deploy Web Applications Quickly across the enterprise with ColdFusion MX7 & 
Flex 2
Free Trial 
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230179
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to