......Anyway we have some newbs on here, at we haven't done this one in a

> while, I figure it's about time.



As someone stated earlier, the 2nd amendment is written in plain easy to
understand English. There should be no such thing as gun control. I for one
will never give up my guns no matter what. I believe that I have the right
to bear arms and I also have the right to protect what is mine, and that is
one of the reasons am a lifetime member of the NRA. They are constantly
battling the idiots in Washington who do not want use to own guns.

And the argument that not having any kind of gun control will just put guns
in the hands of criminals is a crock. Laws do not matter to criminals. They
are going to find ways to get them anyway. Just like drugs. Just because
they are illegal does not mean they are not going to be bought and sold and
fought over.

So if I am not allowed to have a gun, and a criminal is going to get one
anyway, how is that looking after my interests? Politicians are so freaking
bent on catering to their constituents, why do they want to do something
that favors criminals and alienate their constituents? And I am referring to
those constituents who believe in owning guns, not controlling or banning
them.

This is just my two cents worth.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade & integrate Adobe Coldfusion MX7 with Flex 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230183
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to