> Scott wrote:
> I just kinda wish HOA's didn't exist.

I love ours - it's 100% a democracy (95% vote-to-pass) and we decide
on everything: rules, who the contractors are, what we'll contract
for, etc.  We also use it to organize group buys on services, tools,
etc., and, of course, the parties!

Some of the rules are:
* No dandilions, weeds, unlandscaped areas, etc
* No cars in the street overnight w/o a damn good reason
* No outdoor storage in the driveway, in the street, or on your property
* No sheds
* No renting
* No fences unless you have a pool
* Keep things shoveled, mowed, and looking good
* Building approval
* SINGLE FAMILY homes
* Home exterior requirements (cedar siding, brick, etc)
* Various annoyance rules for kids, dogs, etc

I agree and support all of them and it's rare that anything isn't 100%
unanimous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade & integrate Adobe Coldfusion MX7 with Flex 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233298
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to