> protest it!

I could see protesting from day one... but just try un-signing a contract...

:-)

again, /me homeowner in a neighborhood with no HOA!

the person in the office next to mine was complaining the other day
that some guy in her neighborhood had painted the trim on is house the
wrong shade of brown.

When queried as to the logic of HOA covenants she simply said, "what
if someone moves in and puts junker cars on their lawn?"

I replied that the city already has remedies for that, no need for a
neighborhood association to tell me what color I can or cannot paint
my house simply so that they can also say 'no cars in the yard.'

too much monkey business...too much getting in other people's business...
-- 
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
The most significant release in over 10 years. Upgrade & see new features.
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJR

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233296
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to