yes, that is what I was trying to communicate unsuccessfully.  I need more
coffee.





On Feb 19, 2008 10:57 AM, Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He _might_ be saying that the exact same argument, when made by
> Muslims, is always poopoo-ed.
>
> If it is a valid argument for Catholics with their fringes, is it also
> good enough for Muslims with suicide bombers? Or Mormons with respect
> to their poligamists?
>
>
>
>
> On Feb 19, 2008 11:46 AM, G Money <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Feb 19, 2008 10:25 AM, Zaphod Beeblebrox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I meant weak in a "weak" defense.  I'm saying that defense is just as
> weak
> > > as muslim's saying the same thing.
> > >
> >
> > Yeah, I know. And i'm wondering why you think it's weak? What should the
> > Church have done that could have been stronger? They disavow any
> > relationship between these crazies and their own Church. Beyond
> that...what
> > kind of STRONG action would you advocate?
> >
> > Like it or not, what those idiots do is a protected freedom here in
> America.
> >
> > --
> > My word's but a whisper
> > Your deafness, a shout
> >
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:254435
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to