> Mo wrote:
> If a dealer is credit worthy, someone will pick up their floorplan.
>

Personally I wouldn't give ANY GM dealer credit right now!

In any event I'm always glad when someone else puts their money down -
that way I get the thrill ride without the downside.

During the internet bubble implosion, a friend made $60k over 3 days
on WorldCom.

Personally I think GM goes bankrupt during Q2 2009 especially with a
McCain election.

I guess I'm not seeing the downside of to letting them fail.  The
government get the pensions - which they would anyway - the workers
continue to work under their existing contract, the debt gets
restructured, and they re-emerge in WAY better shape.

In fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why they don't go
into bankruptcy right now.  Maybe they will.

The only real losers of a GM bankruptcy would by stockholders and
there very few of them.  and those that are left are clearly nuts.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:276372
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to