Interesting indeed. A question about that, how many other households on your 
cable node? And how many of those were on the internet at the time.

Also what's the total cost, I was including TV, internet and phone in the $110.

The slowest speed I found was from Eagle River Alaska

http://www.speedtest.net/result/459940218.png

And just a bit further south in Prince Rupert, BC, - nice little town but you'd 
have to tie me up and staple me to the road before I'd live there - one visit 
was enough.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/459941482.png

International results were about the same.

>Interesting ...  my stats:
>
>
>$19.99/mo, comcast cable, wi-fi on work laptop which is prolly n but maybe b:
>
>home town: 14/2.5
>http://www.speedtest.net/result/459611508.png
>
>san francisco: 6.8/1/5
>http://www.speedtest.net/result/459613782.png
>
>Chicago: 12/1.3
>http://www.speedtest.net/result/459615069.png
>
>** wow! ** New York: 17.5/2.3
>http://www.speedtest.net/result/459616056.png
>
>Miami: 7.6/1.6
>http://www.speedtest.net/result/459616859.png 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:296045
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to