>Damn, that is fast. I especially like the upload speed. Is there a cap on
>total transfers? I think my TW Business Class is unlimited, but the upstream
>is relatively slow, and they have somewhat regular hiccups in service, which
>is highly annoying. Their stupid modem also has this problem where, if
>service is interrupted, I sometimes have to power it down (unplug it) and
>power it back up to get it to re-connect.

No caps from what I've seen and nothing like that in the EULA. They also have 
prices for faster uploads (up to 30/15 or 20 forget which) but I didn't think 
we needed that yet.

Interestingly enough, since where we live used to be serviced by Bell Atlantic, 
there is no port 80 blocking. So its really tempting to run my own server 
again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:296076
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to