Did you watch that episode of the Brady Bunch where they went to  
Hawaii and dug up that Tiki?  Then later, all the bad things started  
happening to whoever held the Tiki.

Just sayin'


On Jul 23, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Dana wrote:

>
> I found an eggshell (minus the egg) out of which a bird had already  
> broken.
> It has been cleaned and is elaborately painted with pottery-type  
> patterns
> and a dancer with a feather on both sides. I don't know enough about  
> them to
> say whether these are zuni or acoma or santo domingo patterns, but  
> they are
> elaborate and include a plant and a triangle made of stacked squares.
>
> The egg was on the literature rack next door to where I work. I  
> noticed it
> there a while ago but left it there, thinking someone would probably  
> reclaim
> it. After a couple of weeks I figured nobody was interested in it  
> but me and
> put it on my desk. I am wondering though if there is some  
> significance to
> this object having been in this place and whether I should put it  
> back.
> Might seem like a strange question, I know, but, I can't think of  
> any forum
> but this one to ask it.
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:300847
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to