Were it me, I might instead put something of YOU in place there, in exchange
for the work you have. An artistic expression as a return message.



On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Dana <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I'm really more curious what it is than anything. I think gel has the best
> idea -- take pictures then put it back to be lost or whatever it was doing
> there before I noticed it.
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Cameron Childress <[email protected]
> >wrote:
>
> >
> > I'd just wait till next Easter, then no-one will question you when you
> > walk up, proclaim loudly that you "found another one!", and place it
> > in your basket.
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:300855
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to