I'd just wait till next Easter, then no-one will question you when you
walk up, proclaim loudly that you "found another one!", and place it
in your basket.

-Cameron

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Dana<[email protected]> wrote:
> I found an eggshell (minus the egg) out of which a bird had already broken.
> It has been cleaned and is elaborately painted with pottery-type patterns
> and a dancer with a feather on both sides. I don't know enough about them to
> say whether these are zuni or acoma or santo domingo patterns, but they are
> elaborate and include a plant and a triangle made of stacked squares.
>
> The egg was on the literature rack next door to where I work. I noticed it
> there a while ago but left it there, thinking someone would probably reclaim
> it. After a couple of weeks I figured nobody was interested in it but me and
> put it on my desk. I am wondering though if there is some significance to
> this object having been in this place and whether I should put it back.
> Might seem like a strange question, I know, but, I can't think of any forum
> but this one to ask it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:300853
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to