I got to say, being live 3 hours a day responding off the cuff as the
stories come in he's doing a hell of a job. I could never do that.

Sheen, his mike should never be live.

Even Obama has trouble with live mikes and no prompter.

.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:48 AM, G Money <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Gruss Gott <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I see common sense offends you :P
>> >
>>
>> Rush is Charlie Sheen except without the Tiger Blood and Adonis DNA
>>
>
> Oh please...your attempt at a flippant dismissal of Limbaugh is ill advised.
>
> The man is quite a talent, and hack or not, he's VERY good at what he
> does...and he's been doing it for several decades now, better than anyone
> else who's tried to challenge him.
>
> to compare that to the carnival side show that Sheen is running for a few
> months.....is pretty ridiculous.
>
> And I think you probably know that GG.
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:336622
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to