I was referring to breaking stories in the news while he's on air.
Making comments before all the facts are in.

That being said, callers are known to lie.

.


On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Casey Dougall
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> I got to say, being live 3 hours a day responding off the cuff as the
>> stories come in he's doing a hell of a job. I could never do that.
>>
>> Sheen, his mike should never be live.
>>
>> Even Obama has trouble with live mikes and no prompter.
>>
>> .
>>
>
>
> Just to throw it out there, when you call a radio show, they ask you what
> your question is, then you sit in queue for a bit until your on air. While
> this happens Rush is going to get a new line on his monitor with the
> question ,and if he's smart one of the interns already did some googling and
> has additional information for him to cherry pick in response.
>
>  I very much doubt anything is off the cuff 100% in show business. do this
> long enough, it's going to look really good.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:336626
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to