The low blood sugar is a completely bogus excuse. Low blood sugar doesn't make you go out and do that sort of thing. at the most, it makes you feel weak and shaky, not necessarily stupid in that sort of way.
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]> wrote: > > In related news, a dude here in Oregon was just convicted of posting a > Craig's List ad offering to buy people's blank ballots. > > http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2013/02/whether_serious_or_joking_bend.html#incart_river > > We also had the first case of genuine fraud I remember in quite awhile > where a woman working in a local elections office surreptitiously filled > out down-ballot races that the person voting had not bothered to mark > themselves. She didn't do it very intelligently, however, using a different > color ink in the one or two cases they positively identified. I believe > that the lady later blamed low blood sugar for her actions. > > Voting fraud certain happens. It seems to be rare, uncoordinated and > usually caught by the systems in place, but definitely something to keep an > eye on. We need plenty of vigilance in the area. > > Cheers, > Judah > > > On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote: > >> >> Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you can't vote >> twice in the same election. Maybe I missed something in HS and College >> Government class? >> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6E2Ucv7S8&feature=share >> >> Oh, and notice this is NOT Fox News, it's an ABC affiliate. >> >> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now! http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360780 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm
