Why did she need an absentee vote if she knew she was going to be able
to vote in person? Simple multiple mistakes I guess.

"Richardson voted at the Madisonville Recreation Center where she
worked as a paid worker on Election Day."

The board's documents also state that Richardson was allegedly
disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day
after another female worker reported she was intimated by Richardson.

However, Richardson claims she was the one intimidated while doing her job.

"I think I was intimidated because she's new and wasn't doing her job
very efficiently and like I said, I've been working the polls for
several years. I let her know how it should have been taken care of,"
said Richardson.

During the investigation it was also discovered that her
granddaughter, India Richardson, who was a first time voter in the
2012 election, cast two ballots in November.

Documents show when India was contacted on Jan. 17 concerning the two
ballots, she denied voting absentee.

She stated, "No, my grandmother filled that out and voted my ballot
because she didn't think I would go do it, but I did. I voted
provisionally at my polling place on Election Day," according to the
report.

Richardson admitted to sending one of her granddaughter's ballots in the mail.

"I did let her know that I was getting the absentee ballot for her and
sending it in. I had to get her Social Security number for that. I
assumed she forgot or was just excited and she went to the polls
herself," said Richardson.

Another claim is absentee ballots for Montez Richardson, Joseph Jones
and Markus Barron all came from Richardson's Whetsel Avenue address
and were received by the board at the same time as Richardson's. The
handwriting on all four of them was similar, according to officials.

"Markus Barron lives here. Joseph Jones is my brother. He's here from
time-to-time. I am Montez's power-of-attorney. I voted for her in her
absence," said Richardson.

She said she thought all of the votes were legal. The matter may still
wind up before the Hamilton County prosecutor.

"Have they never heard of a simple mistake? Have they never heard of
overlooking? Mailing in a ballot or registering to vote at a precinct
after you've forgotten that you mailed in a ballot?" said Richardson.

Read more: 
http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/downtown/Poll-worker-accused-of-voter-fraud-in-Hamilton-County-speaks-out#ixzz2KcumDQ1B



On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I gathered from the report that it was picked up during the vote counting
> process.
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> How about during.
>>
>>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360784
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to