They have a new baker this year, they are now called caramel deLites. I
always bring the sheet to work for a week and let people sign up. Then my
daughter goes house to house a bit and then they schedule days in front of
supermarkets or Home Depot. One place I worked they stacked the boxes in
the break room with envelope for the cash.

.


On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Why can't you get Samoas there? I thought all their cookies were sold
> everywhere.
>
> On a side note, does anyone have a daughter or younger sister that was a
> girl scout? Did they actually sell their cookies or did mom and dad make it
> happen? My daughter was not a girl scout, but my little sister was (she is
> 14 years younger than me), and when it was time to sell cooked, I'd take
> them to Ft. Irwin. Soldiers will buy girl scout cooked en masse. She was
> always the top seller of her troop. I accounted for a case of thin mints
> for myself.
>
>
>
> On Oct 21, 2013, at 8:16 PM, Jerry Milo Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > I am still sad that I cannot buy Samoas here in Mass...I have to buy
> > "Carmel Delights".
> >
> > (doesnt stop me from buying them, though)
> >
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368007
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to