On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote:

> While I don't really agree with abortion, I love lesbians and girl scout
> cookies, so bring me some thin mints to stock the freezer with~~


I'm sure there are links somewhere that could address all of your (*ahem*)
concerns.

In all seriousness, my daughter is a Girl Scout, my wife was a camp
counsellor at a Girl Guides (European version of GS), my mother-in-law was
a regional director for GS... if anything from my perspective and history
I'd say Swanson is painting with a *very* broad brush.

It's sad, actually.  People have problems accepting that someone can be X
*and* Y, for example was is a conservative podcaster who is also a lesbian
on the same digital broadcast network that my podcast is on.  There were a
couple of other hosts, led by one in particular, that had a problem with
the concept and decided to get vocal when she won one of the site awards.

But I digress... if anyone wants to order cookies, I'll be happy to let you
know when my daughter's troop starts selling them!  Even if you don't like
the cookies, last year they added the ability for you to buy, "boxes for
the troops" - you tell them how many boxes and they send them to deployed
US forces abroad.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368010
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to