I agree. If it wouldn't be so dang easy I'd have gone to another solution. This is as simple as writing the downloaded img file to a usb stick and booting it. Of course you need to configure your raid array via a web interface, but I'm guessing all of them would have something akin to that.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Cameron Childress <[email protected]>wrote: > > On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote: > > > I run Nas4Free on an older dell chasis. While following this thread, > > found OwnCloud which I think I will install. That's the dirt cheap > > scenario > > > > Yeah I have seen a bunch of pretty cool stuff out there for home grown NAS. > I tend to stick to stuff I can buy off the shelf now-a-days to save my free > time for other things. > > -Cameron > > ... > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now! http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368022 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm
